Under the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (LSSI/CE) 34/2002, of 11 of July, and other regulations, the users of www.benimarco.es, are hereby provided with the following general information:
- This website and the domain names to access its contents are owned by Construcciones Benimarco S.L. .
- Construcciones Benimarco S.L. is a company that is registered in the Alicante Register of Companies in Volume 1284, Sheet 138, Page A-5706 1st Registration, and has tax number: B03711702.
- Construcciones Benimarco S.L. is located at: Partida Benimarco, 1 (Apdo. Correos 63) 03720 Benissa (Alicante)
- Website users may contact Construcciones Benimarco
- Telephone : +34 965 74 92 32
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Conditions of Use
- GENERAL INFORMATION
These General Conditions regulate access to and use of the website developed forConstrucciones Benimarco S.L., which is accessed at the address www.benimarco.es. They also regulate access to and use of any addresses which may be established in the future to provide direct access to different sections or web pages belonging to this domain.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS
Users should read the General Conditions of Use of this webpage which are contractual in nature. By using or accessing this website you agree to be bound by these General Conditions, and by any amendments thereof that may be made by Construcciones Benimarco S.L.at any time. Consequently, you should review these General Conditions of Use each time you access our website. Some of the services available to the users of this website may be subject to Special Conditions, disclaimers or instructions, which should be read and accepted by the user.
The aim of this website is to enable users to access and use a range of contents and services provided by Construcciones Benimarco S.L., or by third parties at its request. The services provided at this website are chiefly informative in nature.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Free access: This website may be accessed free of charge. In the event that there is a charge for using a service, you will be clearly informed in advance. All users are obligated to use the services and contents correctly.